Monday, November 22, 2010

Week 6 - Fashion Design vs Interior Design

This week i would like to share the fashion design. I found some fashion design is really unique and pretty as well as the color that applied to the clothes are really fresh and sharp. Thus, here are some photo that i found in the website. I quite like their design because it attracts my attention to further see their fashion design in their website.

Here are the photo i found.








 



Interior design will be my next sharing on this week too. I found that there are a lot of creative and awesome interior design. It is very unique and new to me in term of the interior design. I feel that most of the interior design will make the interior become more elegant and modern in a building which is proved that it is how important of the interior design for a building in order to present out a wonderful places that we can be lived happily, comfortably and contented in our life.

Here are the photo i found from the website.






























No comments:

Post a Comment